Visited May 2013.
A small Protestant chapel somewhere in Poland. The chapel was built in 1797. After the war the German, mainly Protestant, inhabitants left the village; the Polish inhabitants were mainly catholic and did not want to use the chapel for the catholic service. So the chapel was left unused and empty. Over the years it is robbed and because of lack of maintenance it is in disrepair.
In 2006 is has been declared a historic monument, but for many years there were no plans what to do with it and above all there was no money. Recently rumour goes that renovation has started.